Research in the polymer industry has accelerated in recent years, resulting in a wealth of new and innovative polymers. The ACQUITY APC Systems delivers the ultimate in size-based characterization of these polymers, with analysis times 5-20X faster than was possible with traditional GPC/SEC technology. By taking advantage of columns packed with highly efficient, rigid, sub-3um particles and an ultra-low dispersion chromatographic system capable of harnessing the separation potential, polymer scientists around the world have gained unprecedented insights into their polymeric species with ACQUITY APC technology.
Features and Benefits:
- Achieve the highest resolution for your polymer separations on sub 3-um, rigid, high-pore volume ACQUITY APC columns paired with the ultra low system dispersion of the ACQUITY APC System.
- Calibration standards matched to column bank MW ranges for simplified and optimal column bank calibration.
- A wide range of solvent compatibility to support the harsh separation conditions associated with polymer analyses.
- Solvent resilient column chemistries and optional solvent switching allows for the automation of method changeover and simplified method development.
- The precise flow delivery of the isocratic solvent manager ensures accurate MW data, day after day.
- The versatile column management allows you to automatically select between up to two banks of ACQUITY APC columns and up to two banks of traditional GPC columns – all housed in a stable, temperature controlled environment.
- Compatible with a wide range of detection techniques, including refractive index, UV/Visible, photodiode array, evaporative light scattering and compatibility with advanced techniques like multi-angle light scattering and viscometry.
For more info about ACQUITY APC Systems click here