What started as the gold standard in liquid chromatography remains the gold standard today – the Waters Alliance HPLC® System. Behind the smoothly-running laboratories, the blockbusting drug, the clean water sample, and the safe food, you’ll find Alliance.
Features and Benefits
- Quaternary solvent blending supports isocratic and gradient applications with 11 unique gradient profile curves. Blend up to 4 solvents in any proportion with Auto-Blend Technology. Compatible with a wide range of solvent types to support reversed-phase, normal-phase, GPC, SEC, and IEX application.
- Advanced solvent delivery capabilities. Serial flow path with pulse-free solvent delivery without the use of dampeners. Online solvent degassing and automated solvent compressibility for accurate flow.
- Up to 120 vials housed in an optional, temperature-controlled environment. Active and user programmable needle wash for low carryover. Variable injection volumes from 0.1 to 100 uL standard, and up to 2 mL optional.
- Optional column heating or heating/cooling. Get the flexibility of running multiple methods on demand with optional column switching.
- Detection capabilities include photodiode array, UV/Vis, fluorescence, refractive index, evaporative light scattering, electrochemical, conductivity, and mass detection.
- Compliance-ready. Qualification of laboratory instrumentation is an integral part of compliance with regulatory and quality standards such as GMP, GLP, ISO 17025, and others.
For more info about Waters Alliance HPLC® System click here